Please log in to your VCSU Blackboard account to reserve equipment at http://portal.vcsu.edu
1. Select My VCSU tab at top of window
2. Click on Equipment Reservation under My Web Applications channel to make a reservation. You will be directed through the following steps:
- Phone number
- Check out date - Check in date
- Choose a device from the drop down menus
- Choose a device number
- Submit reservation
3. Equipment reservations can be picked up at the Technology Service Desk.
NOTE- If you do not have an account, call the Service Desk to make a reservation.
If you have any questions, please contact the Technology Service Desk.
General information to read before you reserve equipment:
- NO Digital Cameras are supplied with batteries. You must purchase batteries at your own expense. Digital Cameras take 2 High Quality "AA" size batteries at a time.
- When bringing video equipment inside from the cold make sure it has warmed up before using it to avoid condensation inside the cameras.
- We cannot guarantee that the batteries for the Video Cameras are charged. Please reserve and checkout the camera about 2-3 hours before you plan on using it for charging purposes.
- Users will be notified via email when the reservation is made and when the equipment checked out is late. Please ensure equipment is returned on time or contact Service Desk.
- Effective August 24, 2003 we will charge a $1 fee per each hour the equipment is late, plus a $5 service charge up to the original purchase price of the equipment item.