If you have a need to email a document that contains restricted or private information the best way to do so is using Send Files.
1. Start by going to https://sendfiles.ndus.edu in a web browser such as Firefox or Chrome and login using your NDUS account credentials. (You will be prompted for Duo)
2. After logging in, start composing your email by filling in the appropriate fields and anything you want to include in the message body.
3. By default, any attachment is automatically encrypted, if you want to have the body of your message also encrypted check the Private Message box has shown below.
4. To add the attachment you want encrypted click the green Add Files button or drag to the Drop Files Here section as shown below.
5. You can then decide how many times the encrypted attachment can be downloaded. The maximum is 2.
6. Then click the send button at the bottom to send your encrypted email.