NOTE- One Stop recommends using Chrome.
Login to the One Stop portal through your web browser: https://onestop.vcsu.edu
1. On the left hand menu, click the Solutions tab.
2. Click on the desired folder within which you are about to create an article. IE: General.
3. Click on the Add New button and select Article.
4. Add a title for your solution and enter the content in the text editor. You can format your text and/or insert images and video using the formatting menu bar directly above the text editor. NOTE - Make sure to Save along as you go so you do not lose your progress.
5. Finish creating your solution by entering properties in the right hand column.
Category: Verify the category the solution belongs in.
Folder: Verify or select the folder the solution article belongs in.
Type: Solution type should be Permanent.
Tags: Tags are searchable words that help users find your document.
Attach a file: Available to upload files 25MB or less (available at bottom of solution).
6. Click the Save button. Preview your solution, review the properties, and then click Publish.
NOTE- To make edits, click the three dots and select Edit. Resave and Republish your solution after your edits.