NOTE- One Stop recommends using Chrome.
Login to the OneStop portal through your web browser: https://onestop.vcsu.edu
1. On the left hand menu, click the Solutions tab.
2. Click on the desired folder within which you are about to create an article. IE: General.
3. Click on the Add Solution button.
4. Give a name to your solution and enter the content in the rich text editor. You can format your text and/or insert images and video using the formatting menu bar directly above the text editor.
5. Other options include attaching a file.
6. Finish creating your solution by entering:
-Tags: Tags are searchable words that help users find your document.
-Folder: Verify or select the folder the solution article relates to.
- Solution Type: Solution type should be Permanent.
- Solution Status: Final solution status should be Published. NOTE- Select Draft if your solution is a work in progress.
7. Save your solution by clicking Save.
NOTE- OneStop recommends using the rich text editor. If you have current files in Word or as a .pdf, do the following:
-Copy and paste text into a Text Pad document
-Format text (alignment, margins, etc.)
- Copy and paste text from text pad into OneStop rich text editor.