Students, faculty and staff have access to Office suite through their Office 365account.
Downloading Office Suite from your Office 365 account:
1. Open your web browser and login to your VCSU Email:https:// email.vcsu.edu
2. On the Office home page, select Install Office Apps > Office 2016.
NOTE- The link my say Office 2016, however Office will install the most up-to-date version of the Office apps.
This begins the download of Office. Follow the prompts to complete the install.
If you do not see the install option:
2. On the installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
3. Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
4. Select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
5. Choose how you want to install Office and click Continue, and then Install.
6. Enter your Mac login password (if prompted), and then click Install Software.
The software begins to install. Click Close when the installation is finished.
1. Click on the Launchpad icon.
2. Click the Microsoft Word icon in the Launchpad.
3. The What's New window opens automatically when you launch Word. Click Get Started to start activating.
4. Sign in with: email@example.com
Pin the Office App to the dock:
1. Go to Finder > Applications and open the Office app you want.
2. In the Dock, Control+click or right-click the app icon and choose Options > Keep in Dock.