If you need to connect to the VCSU network from off campus via VPN follow these steps.
1. Open a web browser such as Chrome or Firefox and go to https://ra.vcsu.edu as shown below.
2. In the Logon Group drop down select VCSU and the enter your username and password (first.lastname and NDUS password).
3. You are now connected via VPN. To install the AnyConnect client for future use click on the AnyConnect link on the left followed by the Start Anyconnect as shown below.
4. Next click on the Windows Desktop link if the web based installation is unsuccessful to save the file and then double click the saved file to run the installation locally as shown below.
5. Complete the installation process by clicking the buttons highlighted by the arrows as shown below.
6. You should now see the AnyConnect Icon in the lower right corner of your screen as shown below.
7. You can connect to VPN by clicking on that icon and entering ra.vcsu.edu in the box and clicking connect.
8. Again select VCSU from the drop down, enter your username and password and click OK(first.lastname and NDUS password).
9. You are connected when the Anyconnect icon has a padlock on it.