How to change your voicemail greeting from your Cisco Desk Phone
Modified on: Sat, Feb 8, 2020 at 2:11 PM
1. Press the messages button on your Cisco Desk Phone and enter your PIN followed by the pound key (#)
2. Your are now at the Unity Connections voicemail menu. Press 4 on your phone keypad to begin setup options.
3. Press 1 on your phone keypad to change your greetings.
4. Press 1 on your phone keypad to rerecord your standard greeting or Press 3 on your phone keypad to edit all other greetings.
5. If you pressed 3, follow the menu options to edit the other greetings.
While playing a message the following commands are available:
- Press 1 to restart play at the beginning.
- Press 1 4 to play the previous message.
- Press 1 6 to play the next message.
- Press 2 to save the message.
- Press 3 to delete the message.
- Press 4 to slow down the message.
- Press 6 to speed up the message.
- Press 7 to rewind.
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.