Degree, Major, Minor, Certificate, or Advisor Change

Undergraduate and graduate students who plan to change, add or delete a declared degree, major, minor, certificate, or advisor will complete a Program Advisor Change eform in Campus Connection. 

1.) Log into Campus Connection
2.) Click on the VCSU eForms tile

3.) On the left side, click Records Office

4.) On the left side, click Program Advisor Change Form

Advisors are assigned based on a student's declared academic program. A new advisor will be automatically assigned when a major is changed. A request for advisor change must meet department guidelines and may require department chair approval.