This diploma reorder service is provided for individuals who need to replace a lost or destroyed diploma or may have a need for an additional diploma. The reorder cost is $25. The standard processing and delivery time is 4-6 weeks after receipt of payment. The Diploma Reorder Form, found at the bottom of this page, must be completed and returned to the Office of the Registrar before the replacement or duplicate diploma will be released.
NOTE: Diplomas will not be released to individuals who have outstanding debts owed to VCSU.
- Pick up your reorder diploma in person at the Office of the Registrar in McFarland 219 (no additional cost)
- Standard delivery through First Class U.S. Mail (no additional cost)
- Standard delivery through Federal Express (requires additional cost per order)
- Fed Ex (U.S. & Canada): $25 per diploma + $25 shipping
- Fed Ex (International): $25 per diploma + $40 shipping
If using a debit or credit card as payment when requesting a reorder diploma, please follow the payment and form instructions online at:
Ordering by Fax/Mail or On Campus
If you would like to pay by phone using a credit card, please fax the form to 701-845-7299 and call our Business Office at 701-845-7232.
If using a check or money order as payment when requesting a reorder diploma, please send the payment and form:
Office of the Registrar
Valley City State University
101 College St SW
Valley City, ND 58072
McFarland Hall - Room 219
7:45 AM – 4:30 PM Central Time
Monday – Friday
7:30 AM – 4:00 PM Central Time
Monday – Friday
If you have questions, please call the Office of the Registrar at 701-845-7295 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.