1. Verity that the Chromecast is power on.
2. Verify that you have the correct input selected on the TV.
3. Verify you are connected to the "Apple TV' network - If you need credentials, contact Network Services.
4. Open Chrome browser on your laptop
5. In the address bar, type About://chrome - If Chrome is not up to date, please update it.
6. In the address bar, type Chrome://flags/
7. Search for the flag " Connect to Cast Devices on all Ip Addresses"
8. Change from "Default" or "Disabled" to "Enabled"
9. Restart Chrome