Instructors: When logging into YuJa for the first time, make sure to to use a course that you are an instructor in. This is important in order for your YuJa account to be created properly. Using a course that you are a student in OR using the "Outside of Blackboard" method first, will result in your account being created with "student-based permissions".
Accessing YuJa from Blackboard
Accessing Yuja in Blackboard can be achieved by using one of the following methods.
1. From the course menu using "Tools"
- Add a Tools Link in your course menu if you have not already done so.
- Click on the Tools link and choose Yuja - VCSU
2. From within a content area
- Go into any Content Area in the course that you wish to add Yuja Media content to.
- Select Build Content at the top left of the Content Area menu window.
- In the Build Content drop down box, select Yuja Media Chooser - VCSU
Accessing Yuja from Outside of Blackboard
Go to https://vcsu.yuja.com/ and click the Login button in the upper right corner of the page.
From the Valley City State University Media Library welcome page, select VCSU Single-Sign-On at the top right hand corner.
Sign in with your NDUS account (example – jane.doe).
Additional YuJa Help Resources
Check these resources for more information.