- Log in to YuJa (vcsu.yuja.com) or click on the YuJa menu item in your Blackboard course. See Accessing Yuja
Instructors: Please make sure to log in to Yuja through Blackboard and use a course that you are an instructor in first to create your YuJa account properly. Using a course that you are a student in OR using the "Outside of Blackboard" method first, will result in your account being created with student-based permissions.
ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE STATION
- Navigate to Create Recording at the top of the screen.
- Select Download and wait while your browser downloads the software.
- Select the file "Yuja-Software-Station" from your browser download and install
- Accept License Agreement, Next, Next, Install, Finish
- At the "Capture and Live Streaming Station" login page Select > Single Sign-On
- Under institutions Select > Valley City State University
- Click Sign In
- Sign in with your NDUS.identifier (example – jane.doe). @ndus.edu is not needed
- Now you are ready to start recording. See Create Recordings using Yuja