- From the Xbox 360 Dashboard, scroll over to Settings and select Systems
- Scroll down to Network Settings
- Select which method of connection you want to use. Either selection will lead you to locate your MAC address
- Select Configure Network
- Navigate to Additional Settings and scroll down to Advanced Settings
- Note the MAC Address on the Left-hand side in the format of XXXXXXXXXXXX
Use the MAC Address when registering your device.
Modified on: Thu, Aug 4, 2022 12:28 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.