You will need to register your gaming device before accessing the VCSU network. To register you will need to locate the MAC address.
If you need to find the MAC address on an Xbox One click Locating the MAC address on the Xbox One.
- On the Xbox 360 Dashboard, scroll over to Settings and select Systems
- Scroll down to Network Settings
- Select which method of connection you want to use. Either selection will lead you to locate your MAC address
- Select Configure Network
- Navigate to Additional Settings and scroll down to Advanced Settings
- Note the MAC Address on the Left-hand side in the format of XXXXXXXXXXXX
Use the MAC Address for the method of connectivity to fill out the form for registering Personal Devices.