- A group must complete and return the VCSU Planetarium & Medicine Wheel Park Approval Form to the Event Services Office at least two weeks prior to date of requested show/tour.
- The group may need to provide proof of liability insurance, as determined by the Safety Office. Visit: Event Liability Insurance for more information.
- Once all the paperwork is processed, the event will be scheduled.
- The Event Sponsor will be contacted by the Event Coordinator with confirmation that the requested show is scheduled and requesting necessary details regarding the reservation.
- **Event Services has the right to refuse planetarium/Medicine Wheel Park reservation requests.
Modified on: Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 2:53 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.