The archive course feature creates a permanent record of a course including all the content and user interactions. Archived courses are saved as ZIP files. When you archive a course, it isn't deleted from the system.
All files within the course are included in the archive, even if a file wasn't linked in the course.
Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Export/Archive Course
- On the Export/Archive Course page, select Archive Course.
- On the Archive Course page, optionally select the check box for Include Grade Center History. The file size and processing time will increase.
- In the File Attachments section, include only the links to course files or include the links and copies of the course files content.
- For Copy links and include copies of the content, select Calculate Size to be sure that the package size doesn't exceed the displayed Allowed package size.
- To remove files and folders from the package, select Manage Package Contents (optional, not recommended).