Current and former students with an NDUS account may access our online transcript ordering service through Campus Connection.  

  1. Log into Campus Connection
  2. Click on the tile 'Academic Records' 
  3. Click on 'Order Official Transcript'
  4. Select the institution you wish to order a transcript from
  5. Click on 'Order Official Transcript'
  6. On the Student Self-Service Site, click on 'Order a transcript'
  7. After reading through the school notifications, click 'Order Transcript(s)' at the bottom of the page if you want to proceed

If you are requesting transcripts to any of the following North Dakota University System (NDUS) institutions, listed below, for admission as a student, you do not need to submit a transcript request. 

The NDUS institution to which you are applying will be able to retrieve your academic transcript from your current NDUS institution at no charge to you.
  • Bismarck State College
  • Dakota College at Bottineau
  • Dickinson State University
  • Lake Region State College
  • Mayville State University
  • Minot State University
  • North Dakota State College of Science
  • North Dakota State University
  • University of North Dakota
  • Williston State College

To view a help document with pictures, please see the attached file.