1. Log into Campus Connection

2. Click on the tile 'Academic Records'

3. Click on 'My Academics'

View Transfer Credit Report

If you wish to change your major/minor, or add a major/minor, please click Major, Minor, Certificate, or Advisor Change Form for further instructions. 

To view this help document with pictures, please see the attached filed.