1. Log into Campus Connection
2. Click on the tile 'Academic Records'
3. Click on 'View Transfer Credit Report'
4. Course Credits from all other Universities attended will display at the top of the page. Course will be separated by the University they were taken at. From this section you'll be able to determine:
a. Transfer term, Incoming Course (courses taken at prior University), Units Taken (credits) and grade, Equivalent Course (to courses at VCSU)
5. If you have Test Credits, they will display below Course Credits. From this section you'll be able to determine:
a. Transfer term, What type of test credit, Score received, Equivalent course (to courses at VCSU)
For more information on transfer credit and how equivalent courses are determined, please visit this page.
If you wish to view this help document with pictures, please see the attached file.