You have indicated on your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) information that you have a bachelor's degree. To be eligible for Federal Student Aid, a student with a prior bachelor's degree must be enrolled in an academic program that is degree-seeking and have a program plan and Undergraduate Previous  Bachelor's Degree form on file.

Print, complete, and sign the attached Undergraduate Previous Bachelors Degree form.

Please return form and any documentation to our office using one of the following:

  • Bring in your documents to our office, McFarland 219, during business hours.
  • Fax your documents to our secure fax machine at 701-845-7545.
  • Mail your documents to our office at the following address:
           Valley City State University

           Financial Aid
101 College St. SW
Valley City, ND 58072