Campus Connection, also known as Campus Solutions or ConnectND, is the online student administration system for the North Dakota University System (NDUS).
Faculty and staff are given security access to some, but not all, information based on the type of position held. This access is created by assigning security roles to each employee. For example, faculty are assigned the SR Faculty role which provides access to class rosters, grade rosters, and advisee information. Other positions are assigned different roles based on the type of information needed to carry out the duties of that position.
In order to be granted faculty or staff security access in Campus Connection, the university system requires each employee to complete the NDUS Data Privacy Training.
- Login to Blackboard Learn with your NDUS account credentials. You can use either VCSU’s Blackboard link or the NDUS URL https://blackboard.ndus.edu.
- Either paste the quiz URL into your browser: https://blackboard.ndus.edu/webapps/blackboard/execute/enrollCourse?context=INMENU&course_id=_64378_1 ~or~ navigate to the quiz by clicking on the Courses tab along the top of the page and enter Data Privacy into the Course Search field. Once the results show, hover over the NDUS-Data Privacy course and click on the Options Menu down arrow to the right of the name. Choose Enroll.
- Provide the access key, NDUSDP, and click Submit
- Click OK in the bottom right corner.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.