Student Assessment help document for undergraduate teacher candidates
The first step is to click on the Student Assessment link:
1. Please use the Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Go to the VCSU Portal (https://bb.vcsu.edu) and login.
3. In the navigation pane on the left-hand side, click “Tools”:
4. Within the tools tab, choose “My Web Applications":
5. Choose the “Student Assessment” link:
If a student can NOT find the Student Assessment link, please email Al Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Access will be granted as soon as possible.
The student assessment link provides teacher candidates with Central Assessment System (CAS)
- His or her Candidate Summary information
- Entry Survey (EDUC 250)
- Diversity pre-/post-trip assessments (EDUC 352)
- Endorsement self-reporting (EDUC 350 or EDUC 351)
- Substitute Teaching Reflections (EDUC 350 or EDUC 351)
- Disposition Self-Assessment (EDUC 350 or EDUC 351)
- Student Teaching Self-Assessment (EDUC 475 or 480 or 485 or 490)
- Exit Survey (EDUC 475 or 480 or 485 or 490)
- Substitute Teacher Licensure Number
Student Assessment: Sub License Number
- On the Undergraduate Forms menu, choose Sub License Number
2. Enter your Sub License Numbers and “Submit” the survey.
- The Sub License # will be displayed on the right-hand side of the page in Undergraduate Form titled the Candidate Summary Sheet.