To access your VCSU Blackboard portal, VCSU email and other VCSU online resources please follow this guide.
Your account information
Your username and password is private information and may not be shared with others. Giving your login information to others is a violation of VCSU and NDUS Computing Policy. V1901.02 Computer & Network Usage Policy
- Username: email@example.com - same as your NDUS/Campus Connection username
- Password: is the same as your NDUS/Campus Connection password. If you don’t know your password, please follow these instructions on changing your password.
In order to access any VCSU or NDUS services, you first must claim your NDUS account. If you have not yet done this, please follow these instructions on claiming your account.
DUO / Multi-factor Authentication
- Required by students to access specific online services.
- If you need help, please see our solutions discussing DUO description, activation and setup on different personal devices.
VCSU portal for all online services: https://my.vcsu.edu
- Use your NDUS username and password to authenticate.
- Services available include:
- Blackboard – Online Course Access
- Email – Microsoft Office 365 services
- Transact eAccounts – Viking Mobile ID and Dining Campus Connection - This is where you view and update your personal and campus information such as: Register for Classes, View Advisor, View Grades/Unofficial Transcripts
- OneStop – Ticketing and Help System
- PaperCut – Print Services
- Available on web browsers (https://my.vcsu.edu) and mobile devices: iOS and Android
- Tutorial(s) on MyVCSU – Coming Soon!
- The Bookstore can be contacted Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm (CT)
- Toll Free: 1-800-532-8641 ext. 37141
- Phone: 701-845-7141
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Books may be paid for by check or credit card and can be shipped upon request.
- For graduate students, textbook requirements by course can be found in the Graduate Newsletter that will be emailed to your VCSU Email near the end of every semester.
- For undergraduate students, textbook requirements may be obtained from the bookstore.