1. Download the Liquid Files installer here: https://onestop.vcsu.edu/helpdesk/attachments/10017197011
2. Double click to install the application. You can accept all of the defaults.
3. Close Microsoft Outlook and reopen.
4. Click on New Email and look for Liquid Files Icon as shown here:
5. Click and select Options. Then enter your username and password along with the server address https://sendfiles.ndus.edu as shown here:
6. When wanting to send a secure file click on the Liquid Files Icon select the appropriate option like Secure Attach as shown below.
7. Add the attachment you want secured, add the recipient(s) and the subject and any message and then send it.