Valley City State University undergraduate students are required to be enroll at full-time status (12 credits or more) throughout their undergraduate career to receive VCSU Endowed Scholarships as a returning student.

However, there may be a period when full-time enrollment does not match a student's situation. In these cases, a student may request that their institutional scholarship(s) be prorated by submitting the attached Scholarship Appeal/Proration Request Form. Consideration for scholarship proration is only available for undergraduate scholarships.

If you have questions, please contact:

VCSU Financial Aid

(701) 845-7543

Please send forms and documents to our office using one of the following:

  • Bring your document(s) to our office, McFarland 210, during business hours.
  • Fax your document(s) to our secure fax machine at (701) 845-7545.
  • Mail your document(s) to our office at the following address:

           VCSU Financial Aid

           101 College St. SW

           Valley City, ND 58072