Due to a Monthly HCM Access NDUSO Internal Audit, supervisors must initiate a termination request prior to or on the student employee's last day of work.
1. Log into HCM https://adminsys.ndus.edu/psp/hehp/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/?cmd=logout and complete the following steps below.
2. On the top, in the middle of your screen select Manager Self Service.
3. Click on Terminate Employee tile
If the tile is unavailable, you can click on the compass in the upper right-hand corner, click on Navigator>Manager Self Service>Job and Personal Information>Terminate Employee
4. Select the employee that will no longer be working.
5. Enter in the last day of work. Select end temporary employment for termination reason for student employees. Enter comments, if you want to provide additional information. Click the submit button. See example below.