This is to explain how to link to an attached file to the text in the main article body text.
- Attach a file by clicking on "Attach files" at the bottom. Keep in mind there is a max file size of 25 MB for the combined file size total of ALL of the attached files.
- Click "Save" in the top right.
- After it saves, click the 3 option dots and go back to "Edit" mode.
- Next, right click on the attached file at the bottom and copy the link address.
- Select the text in the article body that you wish to be the linked text and click on the chain icon to insert a link.
- Paste the copy link into the URL field.
- If you ever need to update the file, you will need to delete the attached file and re-upload it. This will change the URL so you will need to edit the URL in the linked text. You can do this easily by clicking on the link and hit the pencil icon.
- Update the URL or the Text if needed.