Print, complete, and sign the attached Unusual Enrollment History Form. Please include all Institutions that you have attended, including institutions where you only took Dual Credit (while still in high school) courses, Collaborative courses, and/or Non-degree courses. Please make a notation for the institutions that you attended for dual credits, collaborative credits, and/or non-degree credits only.

Please return form and any documentation to our office using one of the following:

  • Bring in your documents to our office, McFarland 219, during business hours.
  • Fax your documents to our secure fax machine at 701-845-7545.
  • Mail your documents to our office at
Valley City State University
Financial Aid
101 College St. SW
Valley City, ND 58072