VCSU is planning to return to a full campus experience for the fall 2021. To do this safely, we are encouraging all members of campus to get vaccinated and every member of campus to make safe decisions regarding wearing a mask, physical distancing, and hand washing.
Classes and events will be similar to how they were offered prior to COVID-19, including a mix of in-person, online and hybrid options. For the Fall 2021 semester, VCSU will offer in-person classes with typical class sizes, in-person internships, in-person events, other in-person learning experiences.
To ensure the safety of campus, VCSU strongly encourages:
- Being vaccinated
- Washing or sanitizing hands often
- Staying home when you are sick
- Physical distancing, when possible
Carrying and wearing a mask
- You can choose to, or may be asked to wear a mask. Be respectful and know we all work together to make this a safe space for everyone.
- Faculty members may require masks in their classrooms and offices.
- Supervisors and staff may require masks in their workspaces.
- Masks are required by anyone visiting VCSU Health Services.
Please be respectful of others who continue to opt to wear a mask on campus. For more information about VCSU’s plan please visit VCSU.edu/covid.
VCSU has a comprehensive procedure for operating safely regarding COVID-19. These Operating Procedures will evolve as necessary in response to public health conditions and guidance provided by the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). VCSU leaders will continue to update these procedures and share updates with all faculty and staff.