Student Information: COVID-19 (Fall 2022)
Modified on: Fri, Aug 19, 2022 2:14 PM
VCSU follows exposure and isolation guidelines recommended by the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Notify VCSU Health Services at 701-845-7305 if you have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Complete the VCSU COVID-19 Reporting Form.
- Students living in the residence halls may choose to isolate in designated isolation rooms on campus or return home within a reasonable driving distance. Residence Life staff will assist with relocating to isolation rooms.
- Detailed isolation guidelines/information will be provided to students when placed in isolation.
- If you are a student employee, let your supervisor know your return-to-work date based on your individual circumstance and discuss your options for working from home, if applicable.
For more information: https://www.vcsu.edu/covid-19/
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.