Faculty travel falls into two categories for preauthorization: Out-of-State and In-State.


  1. For Out-of-State travel, faculty are required to complete the 'Request for Travel' form (AA-2). This form collects information helpful in making approval decisions when travel funds are limited, and documents items eligible for reimbursement. This form must be completed prior to travel.


  1. Approval for in-state travel must be secured from the appropriate supervisor prior to scheduling the use of a state vehicle. If reimbursement will be sought for meals, mileage, or accommodations, Form AA-2 (Request for Travel) must be completed.

Sponsored by: Vice President for Business Affairs & Vice President for Academic Affairs

Revised: Spring 2004

Revised / Renumbered: February 2010

Revised: February 2021