State Board of Higher Education Policy 701.1 (Leave Without Pay) provides for employee leave (without pay) for professional activities (such as education, research, or temporary employment) that will benefit the institution. Regular staff employees should follow Section 21 in the HR Manual, Leave without Pay.

AA-15 Leave Without Pay Application Form

Refer to policy V701.01 for the complete procedure.