At Allen Memorial Library you can find one of the only color printers on campus. To access this printer, configure your laptop to the printer lib1st-cpr-clr (refer to the instructions for Mac and PC). In addition to the color printer, we also have three additional black and white printers. They can be found by the following names:
Note: the color printer can not be found on papercut.vcsu.edu!
If you wish to print and do not have your computer, you can print from one of our public access terminals and pay the library staff in cash.
See the library staff for help configuring your laptop to the printers or printing!
At the library copier, you are able to make color or black and white copies. The charges for these copies will come out of your papercut account.
- Log into the printer using your Mobile ID or your card
- Click on Device Functions
- Click Copy button to the left of the screen
In addition to copying and printing, you can also scan using the library printer located in the lobby. This is a free service that will email you a pdf document of your scan.
- Log into the printer either by swiping your viking card or logging in using the touch screen
- Click on scan
- Place your document(s) on the glass or in the paper feeder