Set-up for iPhone and Apple Watch Users
NOTE: You must have an iPhone SE or 6s or later running iOS 12 or later. For Apple watch, it must be series 1 or later running Watch OS 5 or later.
Setting Up Mobile ID on iPhone or Apple Watch
- Download the Transact eAccounts mobile app from the App Store to your phone.
- Open Transact eAccounts. Click through the startup screens and tap Get Started.
- Search for "Valley City State University" and click through to the Viking ID login screen.
- Enter your username/password to authenticate your device. If you have not set up your account, please see Photo Submission/Preparation.
- Once you have successfully authenticated in eAccounts, click the Add to Apple Wallet button to add your Viking ID to Apple Wallet. You can add your student ID to one iPhone and one Apple Watch.
a, Click iPhone and continue through the prompts (Next, Agree to Terms & Conditions).
b. When the process is complete, the app will send a notification to verify your Viking ID has been added to Wallet.
c. Tap Done in the upper right corner to return to the Home screen of the app.
d. You can now add your Apple Watch using the same process.
Adding Your Mobile ID to Apple Wallet on a Second Device
- Repeat steps 1-5 to login to the Transact eAccounts Mobile App.
- Ensure your second device is signed into the same iCloud account as the first device.
- From the Campus ID screen in Transact eAccounts, tap the in the upper right corner of your Transact Mobile Credential display.
- Tap Add or Remove Campus ID from Wallet.
- Choose your second device to add your Transact Mobile Credential.
- On the Add Card to Wallet screen, tap Next in the upper right corner.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete adding your card.
If you have problems trying to set up the Mobile ID, see the following article: Viking Mobile ID Setup Problems
Once you have completed the Mobile Credential setup on your device, you can use it in place of your physical Viking Card.