All legal name change requests must be accompanied by the corresponding legal documentation showing the name change and a signed social security card reflecting the new name.  

Examples of legal documentation include a marriage license or court documents.  This request will change the primary and preferred name on the student academic record. 

AFTER a legal name change has been entered in Campus Connection, students will still need to reach out to Technology Services to change their NDUS dotted identifier (NDUS ID). The process to rename a user’s NDUS ID begins once the local help desk changes the NDUS ID in the DNA system, not Campus Connection. 

Legal Name Change Form