- Log into Campus Connection
- Click on the tile 'Manage Classes'
- Click on 'Drop Classes'
- Pick the term & university (for Collaborative courses at other NDUS institutions, please fill out the Collaborative Registration form to drop the course)
- Check the box for the class(es) you wish to drop
- Click 'Next' in the top right corner to proceed
- On the Review Classes to Drop page, check the list for accuracy. If all the classes you plan to drop are there, continue by clicking 'Drop Classes'
- A confirmation box will pop up next. Click 'Yes' if everything is correct
- On the Confirmation page, it will show whether the class was dropped successfully or if there was an error and how to proceed
- Click on 'View My Classes' to view enrolled and dropped classes
*If you wish to drop from all your classes in a given semester, please fill out the online Withdrawal form.
To view this help document with pictures, please see the attached file.