NOTE: Please remember that your NDUS credentials are used to login to all VCSU online services including email, BlackBoard, wifi, printing, etc.
1. Go to https://helpdesk.ndus.edu/ndusaccount.
2. To verify that you password is working or not, choose "My Password Status".
3. If you know your NDUS password and need to change it, choose "Change My NDUS Account Password".
4. If you have forgotten your NDUS password, choose "I Forgot My NDUS Account Password". You may be prompted to answer security questions
or enter a personal email address depending on how you setup your account previously.
5. If you are unable to get your password changed, you may be required to contact the NDUS Help Desk at 866-457-4387.