1. Log into Campus Connection
2. Click on the tile 'Manage Classes'
3. Click on ' Class Search and Enroll'
4. Pick which term & university you are trying to enroll in
5. Click into the 'Search for Classes' box and start searching by entering course, subject, class, or topic
6. Find & click on correct course
7. If there are multiple class sections, choose which one you want to enroll in and click on the arrow to select that course
8. In 'Review Class Selection' check for class section accuracy. To view description, prerequisite requirements, and if permission numbers are needed, click on
9. Click 'Next' in the top right corner to proceed
10. If a permission number is required, enter the number then click 'Accept.' If no permission number is required, continue to next step by clicking 'Accept'
11. Select 'enroll' or 'add to shopping cart,' then click 'Next'
12. In 'Review and Submit,' if everything looks accurate, click 'Submit'
13. On the Confirmation page, it will show whether the class was added successfully or if there was an error and how to proceed.
14. Click on 'View My Classes' on the left navigation bar to view your enrolled classes.
To view this help document with pictures, please see the attached file.